Happy Tuesday. I’m a little late updating my weight loss so I decided to combine my week one weigh in and what’s happened after nine days eating vegan whole plant foods no oil, with little salt and just a dash of sugar in my coffee.
1. I lost six pounds week one.
2. my joints feel so much better, any aches and pains I had are now almost gone.
3. This is a little TMI but I normally have a lot of gas issues and daily diarrhea. It’s probably why my potassium was so low. I assumed it was all the fiber. Now I think it was the processed foods and oil. I now feel normal in that department.
4. When I usually sit for a while and stand up it takes me a minute or two to walk off the stiffness. It’s all gone. No more stiffness.
5. Got swollen eyes? No salt and no oil means less swelling under your eyes, in your feet etc. My shoes are not as tight. This is all only after nine days. I plan to eat like this for ten weeks, journaling every bite and sticking to Dr Greger’s Daily Dozen. After ten weeks I will start the next ten weeks of food journaling. I feel amazing so far. It keeps my motivation going feeling this good. I am trying no oil recipes so I will be posting those soon.
Have a wonderful day.
love and light,