Good Morning and Happy Friday. I have been contemplating all of my accomplishments, the small ones and the larger ones. The weight and the first charity of course are the more significant accomplishments but I am also celebrating staying the course and not giving in to ever giving up. I am going to see this project through until I am where I wish to be and have helped many charities. Helping The Monday Night Mission was amazing, and I plan on going back and volunteering at least once a month. I am now choosing a twenty pound charity and I will write about that soon. Project Cuddle is now my thirty pound charity. I am currently at a 17 pound weight loss since July.
Another goal is to make my Fitness Bucket list happen. I wrote about it in the beginning last July but since then there are a few more goals to be added to the list, so I thought I would re post it with the new items I need to cross off. I have my work cut out for me, but I am inspired by the man with MS who recently did a marathon in 16 hours. If he can do it, anyone of us can. I also am so proud of my best friend Melissa Bender at Melissa Bender Fitness, she is running in her first marathon this weekend. I would love to know what is on your fitness bucket list. Keep dreaming and making it happen.
I wish you a wonderful Friday. Namaste’ Love and Light
FITNESS BUCKET LIST REVISITED…adding more items as I get more inspired. Feel free to suggest new ideas.
1. Trapeze Classes at the School of Trapeze in Santa Monica https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trapeze-School-New-York-TSNY-Los-Angeles/252082627475
2. Synchronized swimming classes at Aqualillies in Los Angeles https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aqualillies/315260815022
3. Michael Cornell Ballet Classes at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Align-Ballet-Method/132494413452882
4.Ballroom Latin Classes at 3rd Street Dance in Los Angeles https://www.facebook.com/3rdstreetdance
5. Go to Pittsburgh, work out with best friend at Melissa Bender Fitness http://www.benderfitness.com/
6. Go to San Diego, take yoga and aerial yoga with one of my best friends Tracy Gittens at Galaxy Lifestyle, Fitness, and Aerial Yoga. Grand Opening July 19, 2013.
7. Surf if I am not too afraid of sharks, lol Ok, I have an update on this, Mike my trainer has offered to teach me when I am ready and when I can do a good push up, and I will take him up on that.
8.Take a Tracy Anderson class in Los Angeles. https://www.facebook.com/TracyAndersonMethod
9.Some type of Yoga Retreat by the ocean.
10. Be in or on the cover of Weight Watchers Magazine. (Hey, a girl can dream and they use real people all the time). e.I am no longer going to Weight Watchers but I do it on my own so I do not know if this could be possible.
11. Do a walkathon or a 5k and later a run. Continue to learn to run, I ran twice around the park with Mike, and last night I had a dream I ran all the way to Yoga.
12. Practice my yoga and get into the difficult poses I am struggling with. Do inversions, backbends, and anything to do with my leg behind me. This means gaining more flexibility in my quads.
13. Do a 30 day yoga challenge, and do yoga every day for 30 days in a row.
14. Swim with dolphins, not really fitness related but is in a way. I would love to have this experience.
15. Learn Tai Chi or some sort of Martial Arts.
16. Get some sort of certifications down the line so I can pass on my new knowledge and help those who need it. Maybe volunteering for the needy.